|No. 1200, Cangyuan Rd, Minhang District, Shanghai 200240 Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||XIANHUA BIO CHEMICAL|
|Model Number:||Enzy WT-A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||30kg per plastic drum (L31cm*D26cm*H45cm)|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50 Tons per Month|
|Looking:||Crystal Clear Yellow Liquid||Temp.:||40 - 100℃ (optimum 50 - 90℃)|
|PH:||5.0 - 8.0 (optimum 5.5 - 7.5)||Odor:||Slightly Fermentation Odor|
|Dose:||0.1 - 0.3%||Use:||Dyeing & Washing & Printing Mills|
|Key Words:||Alpha Amylase Enzyme||HS Code:||3507909000|
Textile Industry Enzyme Bacterial Alpha Amylase Liquid For Uniform Desizing
(1) It is a desizing agent based on bacterial alpha amylase.
(2) It is a unique blend of thermal stable alpha-amylase and lubricant to remove most of the size materials from denim garment.
(3) This unique combination prevents the formation of unwanted creases, streaks, lines and crack marks during desizing process.
1. Concentrated for easy formulation into differentiated textile desizing products
2. Active at high temperature
3. Tolerates live steam
|Chemical character||Bacterial amylase enzyme stabilized with buffer|
|Solubility||Readily soluble in water|
|pH (on 1% solution)||5.5 - 7.5|
|Application pH range||5.0 - 8.0|
|Application temperature range||40 - 100 ℃|
|Pad - steam desizing||Suitable|
|Cold pad - batch||Suitable|
Overflow;Jig dyeing;Hank dyed
|Hard water||Good. Ca2+ and Mg2+ ions increase the efficacy of the enzyme|
|Acids||Good to pH 5 to pH 7|
|Alkalis||Stable in alkaline region from pH 7 to pH 9|
|Metal ions||Iron and copper ions are poisonous for enzymes|
|Nonionic surfactants||Generally very good|
|Anionic surfactants||Selective, some reduce the efficacy of the enzyme|
|Solvent based surfactants||Selective, some reduce the efficacy of the enzyme|
|Organic sequestrants||Generally good|
|Reducing / oxidizing agents||Reduce the efficacy of enzyme|
NOTES:“A” liquid contents 10% vaccum free flow salt, 10% sorbitol (70%) and 0.2-0.3% sodium benzoate or 0.1-0.2% Casson / Kathon
1. Prepare the “A” liquid
2. Control pH to 6.0-6.6 by sodium hydroxide or acetic acid
3. Appropriate amount of amylase
4. Deionized / distilled water to 100%
Store in a cool place
Avoid storing in direct sunlight
The shelf life is one year if stored below 40 ℃
The usual precautions in keeping chemicals away from eyes and skin should be observed
Information covering specific application of this product is available.
Our company will work with customers to enhance processes and solve problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you.
Our Strong Products:
we are the supplier and manufacturer:
1. textile enzymes: amylase; neutral cellulase enzyme; acid cellulase enzyme; catalase etc.
2. textile auxi: ABS; disperse agent; detergent; softeners; resin; fastness improver
3. textile specialties: anti pilling agent; APEO remover; organic acid; anti ozone silicone oil; Spandex protector and so on.